- All orders must be submitted on your company order form or via email sent to email@example.com. Verbal orders cannot be accepted.
- All orders must contain a purchase order name or number and any special requirements should be clearly noted on the order.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
LEAD TIME / FREIGHT TRANSIT TIME
- Lead times may vary based on location of order. We cannot guarantee specific shipping times but we will always make an effort to get orders out as soon as possible. Our cabinets are manufactured in North America and we carry many items in stock.
- Estimated freight transit time is 15 business days or less.
- Limited Product Warranty – Cutler Kitchen and Bath cabinets carry a 5 year limited warranty. The dealer warranty begins the date the cabinet (cabinets) is delivered to the dealer.
- Warranty is issued to the original consumer and covers against defects in material and workmanship under normal day to day uses.
- Cutler Kitchen and Bath reserves the right to carry out field repairs and such repairs will be made through an elected Cutler Kitchen and Bath authorized dealer.
- Products and parts that are subject to claims under the terms of the warranty are required to be inspected before any repair or replacement is carried out.
DAMAGES DUE TO FREIGHT
- In the event a dealer has signed and accepted products showing visible signs of freight damage; all claims must be reported to Cutler Kitchen and Bath within 72 hours of delivery.
- Damages must be reported in writing and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If possible images detailing the damage should be taken of both the carton and the merchandise and submitted via email to Cutler Kitchen and Bath.
- Once Cutler Kitchen and Bath’s customer service department has reviewed the completed damage report a replacement order will be processed.
- Until otherwise communicated, the dealer is required to hold the damaged merchandise until an outcome with the freight carrier has been determined.
- Should the dealer choose not to receive the damaged merchandise it then becomes the dealers responsibility to inform Cutler Kitchen and Bath of their refusal and not the freight company.
- Such refusal to accept the merchandise should be clearly noted on bill of lading.
- In the event that merchandise requires replacement parts due to defects caused in the manufacturing process or shipping process, Cutler Kitchen and Bath will provide these parts at no additional charge. Such parts may include hinges, drawer slides, handles, knobs, door and drawers.
- Requests for missing or defective parts should be submitted via email to email@example.com
- Cutler Kitchen and Bath is not responsible for any labor costs related to the repair or replacement of damaged or defective products.
- In the case where a dealer experiences a short shipment; Cutler Kitchen and Bath Customer Service Department must be notified within 48 hours of receiving.
- The receiving dealer must mark the Bill of Lading as “short shipment” and note the number of pieces actually received.
- Cutler Kitchen and Bath’s Customer Service Department will contact the freight company to research the location of the missing merchandise.
- Should it be determined that the freight company is in procession of the merchandise then the merchandise will then be delivered to the dealer.
- Should it be determined that the freight company has lost the merchandise and Cutler Kitchen and Bath’s Customer Service Department has confirmed the loss, a replacement order will be processed; and claim filed with freight carrier.
- In the event a dealer experiences an over shipment; Cutler Kitchen and Bath Customer Service Department must be notified 48 hours of receiving.
- The receiving dealer must mark the Bill of Lading and note the number of pieces actually received.
- Once the overage has been verified; Cutler Kitchen and Bath’s Customer Service Department will issue a Return Authorization and schedule a pick-up for the overage merchandise.